Process ID: FB-ST-AUD
Transcodes Video/Audio to audio only files. Metadata allows definition of In and Out points so the output audio can be trimmed.
Example Use Case: Removing the audio associated with pre-roll, bumper or trailing black for VOD versions.
Files Containing audio: WAV, OGG, MOV, MP4, AVI, TS, PS, WMV, FLV, OGV, MPG, MXF or JSON command file
Audio File: WAV/M4A
Pay Per Item Price: €0.50 per 30 minute chunk:
Monthly Pricing: N/A
Only output files created will be charged for.
How to run Audio Transcode
In the Nebula Process configuration you will need to set up the following paths and settings:
- File Extensions to Process – Sets the input file types to be processed
- Leave as default unless you want to restrict the file types used
- Path to write output files to – Set output file location
- Log file path and name- Blank for no logs
- Timing Options
- Default time to cut from audio – sets how much audio will be trimmed off the front of the input audio.
- Encoding Options
- Output Format – Select from the available output formats.
To transcode an audio file.
- Drop a compatible source file into the input folder location
- The settings in the current configuration will be used to create an output file in the destination folder.
- Drop a JASON command file into the input folder
- Optionally the JSON file can override the trim, output location and output type settings in the current configuration.
JSON File Format:
“destfile”: “filenamenoext”, – optional
“inpoint”: seconds, – optional
“outpoint”: seconds, – optional
“outputtype”: “wav16|wav24|m4a128c|m4a192c” – optional
The process can be used with the Generic Plug-in API process V2 to remote controlled automation.