Subtitle Render, Encode and Multiplex
Process ID: FB-SUBTITLE-ENCODING
Encodes Bitmap subtitles from .srt, .stl, .pac, .fpc, .webvtt, and muxes into an SPTS file to DVB (ETSI EN 300 743 V1.3.1 (2006-11) standard) or Powerview format, Graphical format in a MOV format or burnt directly in to most video file formats..
- Subtitle Files: PAC, FPC, STL, SRT, TTML, WEBVTT.
- Transport Stream files: TS
- Video file for burn-in – most video file formats.
- Video File: Subtitles burnt-in to the video – most video formats supported.
- Video File: Mov video file containing subtitles with clear backgrounds, used for overlaying in professional video editing tools
- Program Stream File : DVB Bitmap subtitles as raw PES packets, suitable for muxing into DVB TS using various muxing tools
- DVB Stream File: DVB Bitmap subtitles as a .dvb file, suitable for muxing into DVB TS using various muxing tools.
- Transport Stream File – Subtitles only: DVB Bitmap subtitles as a .ts file, suitable for muxing into DVB TS using various muxing tools.
- Transport Stream File – Full stream : DVB Bitmap subtitles as a .ts file, suitable multiplexed into DVB TS ( TS input file required)
Pay Per Item Price: €0.03333 per media minute
Duration calculated from start of first subtitle to the end of the last subtitle.